- What are three important issues in developmental psychology?
- What is Piaget's theory of cognitive development?
- What is Kohlberg's theory of moral development?
- What is Erikson's theory of psychosocial development?
- When are dominant or recessive genes expressed in an individual's traits?
- What are the three stages of prenatal development?
- What are some negative influences on prenatal development, and during what time is their impact greatest?
- What are the perceptual abilities of the newborn?
- What is the primary factor influencing attainment of the major motor milestones?
- What is temperament, and what are the three temperament types identified by Thomas, Chess, and Birch?
- What did Harlow's studies reveal about maternal deprivation and attachment in infant monkeys?
- What affects language development?
- How do peers contribute to the socialization process?
- How do children develop gender roles?
- What are some of the positive and negative effects of television?
- What physical changes occur during puberty?
- How does sexuality affect adolescence?
- What are some of the disturbing consequences of teenage pregnancy?
- How do adolescents think?
- What are social relationships like during adolescence?
- What are the physical changes associated with middle age?
- In general, can adults look forward to an increase or a decrease in intellectual performance from their 20s to their 60s?
- How does career affect early and middle adulthood?
- How do personality and social aspects develop during early and middle adulthood?
- What are some physical changes generally associated with later adulthood?
- What happens to mental ability in later adulthood?
- What is Alzheimer's disease?
- According to Kübler-Ross, what stages do terminally ill patients experience as they come to terms with death?
- What are some benefits of hospice care?
- What are the arguments for and against euthanasia?