Barry B. Powell
Welcome to the online Learning Module to accompany Classical Myth, 7/e.
To enter this site, go to the "Jump to" menu in the nav bar above.
Features of this site include:
- chapter learning objectives that help students organize key concepts.
- a glossary with an audio pronunciation guide.
- online quizzes, which include instant scoring and coaching.
- essay questions that test students's critical thinking skills.
- dynamic web links that provide a valuable source of supplemental information.
- built-in routing that gives students the ability to forward essay responses
and graded quizzes to their instructors.
Visit this site when you want to gain a richer perspective and a deeper understanding
the concepts and issues discussed in Classical Myth, 7/e.
Special thanks to our web author:
Associate Professor of Classics